This was a lovely little something fresh to go with our Easter dinner yesterday. Great cheese, homemade bread, dessert with a humble story to come and, of course, a honey glazed spiral cut smoked ham. Back to the salad though…
- 2 English cucumbers
- 1 Musk melon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 part fig vinegar
- 1 part balsamic vinegar
- 2 parts really good olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Goat cheese
- Trim the skin of the English cucumbers and slice into ¼ inch rounds.
- Using a scoop, ball a musk melon.
- Add lemon zest.
- Drizzle the dressing all around and toss gently.
- Crumble goat cheese all around and garnish with chopped mint.