I had a chance to talk to some fellow runners in Dallas while we were there at the American Heart Association to record some stories for the patient champion initiative of which we are all volunteers. Each one of them renewed my decision to run as many races as I can in order to keep myself on the healthier side of everyday choices. So without further ado here’s my goals for the next R12 (rolling 12 months). The full marathon in February is a big goal as it will be my first of hopefully many. This will mark my second year of running so I’m excited to see where the journey takes me.
“Sometimes it takes a journey to come home,” Stephen Levine.
- Hot Chocolate 15k, 11/20/2016, time 1:37:55
- Turkey Trot 5k, 11/24/2016, time 00:00:00
Santa Speedo Dash 5k, 12/10/2016, time 00:00:00 Missed this due to bruised ribs Decemburrr Dash 5k, 12/21/2016, time 00:00:00 Race cancelled due to icy unsafe conditions
- First on the First, 1/1/2017, time 00:00:00
Broke Man’s Winter Warm Up, 1/15/2017, time 00:00:00 Missed due to fear of cold weather Cap City Half Marathon, 4/29/2017, time 00:00:00 MIssed as I was in Cleveland for a conference
- AIDS Walk 5k, 4/?/2017, time 00:00:00 Raised over $600 for this!
Cleveland Marathon, 5/21/2017, time 00:00:00 Missed because my training bonked due to winter depression
- Columbus 10k, 6/4/2017, time 00:59:31
- Jaeger Run for Pride 5k, 6/17/2017, time 00:28:34
- Run with the Pack 5k, 6/24/2017, time 00:00:00
- Tree Town Trot 5k, 7/8/2017, time 00:00:00
- Night Nation Run 5k, 09/09/2017, time 00:00:00
- Scioto River Run Half Marathon, 9/23/2017, time: 00:00:00
- Big Bad Wolf Run, 9/23/2017, time 00:00:00
- Broke Man’s Half Marathon, 10/?/2017, time 00:00:00
- Columbus Marathon, 10/15/2017, time 00:00:00